2017 NCEA Exam Fees
By Bursar's Office | Posted: Monday July 24, 2017
Payment of NCEA fees for Years 11, 12 and 13 is due by Monday 14 August 2017.
- $76.70 per student. Maximum payment of $200 for three or more students
- Additional $30.00 per Scholarship subject (usually Year 13 only)
- Financial Assistance forms are available from the Bursar's Office for those with Community Services Cards
- Late payments will incur a $50 late fee, with the fee payable directly to NZQA
- Telebanking number Kavanagh College 06 0901 0107876 00. Please reference NCEA and your student's name